Sunday, April 24, 2011

new years resolution

my new years resolution for 2011 i told myself i would read a book this year
i have always had a difficult time with books, I lose interest quickly, start many different books at once, and my eyes start to cross staring at the small print and rarely have time to sit still long enough to finish anything>  recently i have found many websites that you can download entire books online for free for some reason its extremley easier for me to read on the lap top computer.
  I just finished my second book tonite.  They were both short stories, the first being 50 pages about daily quotes for woman and the second only 14 pages.  but its a start.
http://www.bookrix.com/  is one website for free books  I just read:
Timmi Milsom
THE WET WET RAIN
im on a roll.....

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! I need to try that website cause I can't carry a lot of books in the RV with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite, I can't read on a computer. But I have a Kindle. :D

    ReplyDelete