Friday, January 6, 2012

another day at the office

Today my day was really just consumed with work , I slept in late, snuggled with my sick dooogie and worked the rest of the day. 3 things I accomplished off my list were, staying optimistic about my new hire at work , I really feel like he will increase business and get more money in the restaurant and in our tip jar, I am still telling myself that even though Kash is really sick a lesson is to be found in that and third I took 10 min ( or more) at the end of my day , during my drive home and decompressing over a plate of fish sticks with a side of cucumbers w/ balsamic talking to my husband about the positives about my work , and the future we are looking forward to , instead of just griping about it . So all in all today was good, and even though I slept through most of the morning and worked through the rest of it , the weather was really nice too. Here is to a good nights rest, because I never know what tomorrow will bring

No comments:

Post a Comment